Analyzing in detail, our Cookies allow us to:
- memorize the inserted preferences
- avoid to reinsert the same information more times during the visit, like for example username and password.
- analyze the use of services and contents given by OMAC srl,in order to optimize the navigability and the offered services.
Types of Cookies used by the website
Shown below the different types of Cookies used by the website depending on the purpose of use
This type of Cookies allows the correct operation of some sections of the website. They are of two categories , persistent or session :
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they aren’t destroyed, but they last until a preset expiry date .
- session: they are destroyed, once the browser is closed
These Cookies, sent always from our Domain, are necessary to view properly the website in relation to the technical services offered . Therefore they will always used and sent, unless the user changes the settings of his browser .
The Cookies in this category are used to gather information about the use of the website . OMAC srl will use this information in regard to anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the website and to make contents more interesting and pertinent to the user’s wishes . This category of Cookies gathers data in anonymous on the user’s activity and how the user came at the website. Analytics Cookies are sent from the website itself or from third-part domains .
Analytics Cookies of third-party services
These Cookies are used to gather information in anonymous, about the use of the website by the users like : visited pages, time of permanence, origins of traffic source, geographical origin, age, genre and interests in order to marketing campaigns . These Cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the website .
OMAC srl is not bound to seek consent for technical and analytics Cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of Cookies the approval can be given by the User with one or more of the following modalities:
- through specific configurations of the utilized browser or by related programs used for the navigation in the website
- through modification of the setting in the use of third-party services
both these solutions can prevent the user to use or view parts of the website .
Websites and third-party services
Cookie used by the website
Following the list of analytics and technical Cookies used by this website :
- __utma – persistent – user's visiting time – necessary to the Third-Party service of Google Webmaster e Analytics. It lasts 2 years.
- __utmb / _utmc – persistent – user’s dropout rate (approximate value) –necessary to the Third-Party service of Google Webmaster e Analytics. It lasts 30 minutes .
- __utmz – persistent – user’s source – necessary to the Third-Party service of Google Webmaster e Analytics. It lasts 6 months
- _dc – session – used to limit requests of remarketing (not avaible now on OMAC srl) which are made necessary to the Third-Party service of Google Webmaster e Analytics. It lasts 10 minutes .
- PHPSESSID – session – necessary to Silverstripe to identify the single session of the user .
- _ga – persistent – used for discern the users – necessary to the Third-Party service of Google Webmaster e Analytics. It lasts 2 years.
How deactivate Cookies through browser’s configuration
1) Run the Browser Chrome
2) Click on Menu Settings of Chrome
3) Select Settings
4) Click on Show Advanced Settings
5) In the section “Privacy” click on the button “Setting content“
6) In the section “Cookie” it is possible to modify the following settings related to the Cookies:
- allow the storing of data in local
- modify the local data only until the closure of the browser
- prevent to the websites to set Cookies
- block Third-Party Cookies and data of the the websites
- manage the exceptions for some websites
- removal of one or all Cookies
For further information visit the Online Guide of Google Chrome
1) Run the Browser Mozilla Firefox
2) Click on Menu Settings of Firefox, which is on the toolbar of the browser next to the entry window url
3) Select Options
4) Select Privacy panel
5) Click on Show Advanced Settings
6) In the section “Privacy” click on the button “Setting content“
7) in the section “Tracking” it is possible to modify the following settings related to the Cookies:
- Request to the websites not to execute any “Tracking”
- Communicate to the websites the availability to be tracked
- Not communicate any preference, which is related to the tracking of personal data
8) From the section “Chronology” it is possible:
- by enabling “Use custom settings ” select to accept the Third-Party Cookies( always, from the most visited websites or never) and to store them for a determinate period (until their expire date, after the closure of Firefox or to request it every time)
- remove single Cookies stored
For further information visit the Online Guide of Firefox.
1) Run the Browser Internet Explorer
2) Click on the button Instruments and select Internet Options
3) Click the Privacy tab in Settings and change the slider according to the action you want to for cookies:
- block all Cookies
- allow all Cookies
- selection of the websites from which obtaining Cookie: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, click then on Sites, in the website Address box enter a website and then press to Block or Allow
For further information visit the Online Guide of IE.
1) Run the Browser Safari
2) Click on Safari, select Preferences and push Privacy
3) in the section Block Cookies specify how Safari must accept Cookies from other websites .
4) To view which websites have stored Cookies, click on
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1) Run the Browser Safari iOS
2) Touch Settings and then Safari
3) Touch Block Cookie and choose between the options: “Never” “from Third-Party and advertiser”or “always”
4) To erase all Cookies stored by Safari, touch Settings, then Safari and in the end on Erase Cookies and data
For further information visit the Online Guide of Safari.
1) Run the Browser Opera
2) Click on menù Preferences, then on Advanced and in the end on Cookies
3) Select one of the following options:
- accept all Cookies
- accept all Cookies just only from the website your are visiting: third-party Cookies and Cookies which are sent from a Domain, which is no the one you are visiting, will be refused .
never accept Cookies: the Cookies won't ever be stored .
How deactivate Cookies of Google Analytics
In order to deactivate Cookies of Google Analytics it’s necessary to set up an additional component given by Google, which allows, once installed, to deactivate Cookies on this website and on all the others websites .To set up the plug-in, please click here .